NO WORK!!!
No work at all today, even in the afternoon, thanks to the Saturday reporting duty I did.
Not gonna lie, I literally just slept until 5PM. Just fucking got knocked the fuck out.
Then I had to go to the JW meeting which sucked but hey, what can you do?
I can't do shit, is what.
Came back, I guess we were doing the "room worship" today instead of yesterday. We talked about the regional convention but I didn't remember shit so I kept my impressions short.
Then I came up. Honestly haven't been doing much. I played Terraria with Memon and their girlfriend Anny for a little bit. But it's 2AM now, 2:24AM actually, and I really should be going to bed if I wanna go to work tomorrow.
The thing is I am not tired at all. Maybe I should have woken up in the middle of that sleeping time? Like if I had gotten 5 less hours of sleep, I would've been a little more tired during the day but would be able to go to sleep right now right away.
Oh well. Time to try anyway.
No work at all today, even in the afternoon, thanks to the Saturday reporting duty I did.
Not gonna lie, I literally just slept until 5PM. Just fucking got knocked the fuck out.
Then I had to go to the JW meeting which sucked but hey, what can you do?
I can't do shit, is what.
Came back, I guess we were doing the "room worship" today instead of yesterday. We talked about the regional convention but I didn't remember shit so I kept my impressions short.
Then I came up. Honestly haven't been doing much. I played Terraria with Memon and their girlfriend Anny for a little bit. But it's 2AM now, 2:24AM actually, and I really should be going to bed if I wanna go to work tomorrow.
The thing is I am not tired at all. Maybe I should have woken up in the middle of that sleeping time? Like if I had gotten 5 less hours of sleep, I would've been a little more tired during the day but would be able to go to sleep right now right away.
Oh well. Time to try anyway.