More sleepies
Ugh. More work, then going to sleep right after.
I woke up and I was really hungry. I didn't eat the cafeteria dinner today because it was takoyaki... I don't really like cafeteria takoyaki. I like it when it's fresh off the stand.
anyway, I ordered some fried chicken. By the time I got it, I realised the cola I ordered as well was missing. I was going to complain to management and get a refund for my cola at least, and I told my mom about it. Apparently she managed to get a full refund for me. Huh.
Having a tiger mom can be beneficial sometimes.
Tonight it's reporting duty. Gotta stay up until 6AM. That's 2 hours from now.
Ugh. More work, then going to sleep right after.
I woke up and I was really hungry. I didn't eat the cafeteria dinner today because it was takoyaki... I don't really like cafeteria takoyaki. I like it when it's fresh off the stand.
anyway, I ordered some fried chicken. By the time I got it, I realised the cola I ordered as well was missing. I was going to complain to management and get a refund for my cola at least, and I told my mom about it. Apparently she managed to get a full refund for me. Huh.
Having a tiger mom can be beneficial sometimes.
Tonight it's reporting duty. Gotta stay up until 6AM. That's 2 hours from now.