8/22/26

Aug. 22nd, 2026 11:49 pm
queen_unicorn_reject: trixie (Default)
[personal profile] queen_unicorn_reject
Resting day

So today is a Saturday and I CAN go out... but I didn't. I could've went home, but my mom told me it'd be best not to. She cut her finger while cooking and her wound is still recovering. She wanted to be alone and rest for the day.

As for me? I went to sleep early yesterday, hence the no diaries. I actually woke up around 9AM so I decided to bring my laptop to upstairs in the reading room and call some friends. I talked to Rax for a bit, then Cadence was there. We talked for a while, and she brought up K-on and that was fun.

I ordered some fried chicken and when I went to get it it was raining BUCKETS. My feet got all drenches because I was wearing slippers. ugh.

After I ate some chicken I did take a shower because I got drenched basically. And I also did the laundry for my bedsheets which I haven't done in... maybe 6 weeks, lol.

The #1 thing I've been doing today has been watching this anime called "Draw This, Then Die." I saw it on animepahe and the title immediately drew me in. Then I started watching and was welcomed with a wonderful, heartfelt love letter to the art of making manga and stories.

I'm so into this show, honestly, I think I'll give it a 9/10 on first watch. It's just that good. I can't wait for the next episode to come out. I think it comes out tomorrow or today. But I binge watched all 7 that were there today.

Anyway. Tomorrow I do have to go do the JW ministry thing at around 12. But I can still sleep until 11:30 I think.

Profile

queen_unicorn_reject: trixie (Default)
queen_unicorn_reject

September 2026

S M T W T F S
   1 2 34 5
67 89101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 05:25 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios