Keep being tired
Remember those Malaysian guys from like a month ago? They said they'd be coming back to Suwon today this morning. I was looking forward to meeting them and catching up.
But sadly, today I had to go to the cafeteria again. But only the morning. In the morning, we unload all the cargo and ingredients that arrive here. Today, it was RICE. A lot of bags of rice. So we needed like 6 people to carry it all the way to the cafeteria.
After that, it was like 10AM, and I still had to go to work at 1PM. So for like 3 hours I just slept which was nice. When I clocked in at 1, those Malaysian guys were gone. Rip.
But hey, I got a cool desk at work now!
After work I slept again... then woke up at like 6:30 PM. I realised I could go outside today so I did and I went to get some pizza and pasta. Then I came back and took a shower and that was it mostly.
The high school student who wants to make a documentary about us and furry music sent us a little clip of the film and it's pretty cool. I'm gonna try to organise a interview for Me, Inky, Bea, Alice and Socks. Who knows if all 5 can make it but it'll be cool if they can.
Maybe I'll go to sleep early today. I am pretty tired.
Remember those Malaysian guys from like a month ago? They said they'd be coming back to Suwon today this morning. I was looking forward to meeting them and catching up.
But sadly, today I had to go to the cafeteria again. But only the morning. In the morning, we unload all the cargo and ingredients that arrive here. Today, it was RICE. A lot of bags of rice. So we needed like 6 people to carry it all the way to the cafeteria.
After that, it was like 10AM, and I still had to go to work at 1PM. So for like 3 hours I just slept which was nice. When I clocked in at 1, those Malaysian guys were gone. Rip.
But hey, I got a cool desk at work now!
After work I slept again... then woke up at like 6:30 PM. I realised I could go outside today so I did and I went to get some pizza and pasta. Then I came back and took a shower and that was it mostly.
The high school student who wants to make a documentary about us and furry music sent us a little clip of the film and it's pretty cool. I'm gonna try to organise a interview for Me, Inky, Bea, Alice and Socks. Who knows if all 5 can make it but it'll be cool if they can.
Maybe I'll go to sleep early today. I am pretty tired.