Last day at home before Japan trip (Also Interview!!!)
Soo I got home today and basically we did the interview for the documentary right away. The guy/director wasn't very good at speaking English so I was interpreting all the band members' answers to Korean as we went.
There was Bea, Socks, Inky, Alice/Serena was together. The director mostly asked about how furry culture and aesthetics intersect with our music and the style of music we make. They also asked Inky about her firefly sona which was cute.
Interpreting was fun too. Although it made the interview a lot longer than we expected it to be. The director said it'd be 5-10 minutes but we actually went on for over an hour.
That was probably one of our best interviews we've done! I'm really curious what kind of documentary he'll end up making.
Then I downloaded some movies off of my house's wi-fi, then we went to get dinner.
Right now I'm calling Lola and we were watching the Hideaki Anno live action directorial debut, Love & Pop. It's been really good so far an hour in then I get a text message saying I have used up all my mobile data and my data speed will be limited. Then the discord stream just stops working for Lola.
So yeah, we're halfway into the movie and we gotta ditch it for now basically. That sucks.
My mobile data plan also runs out in 9/4 so I gotta renew it before that happens.
Soo I got home today and basically we did the interview for the documentary right away. The guy/director wasn't very good at speaking English so I was interpreting all the band members' answers to Korean as we went.
There was Bea, Socks, Inky, Alice/Serena was together. The director mostly asked about how furry culture and aesthetics intersect with our music and the style of music we make. They also asked Inky about her firefly sona which was cute.
Interpreting was fun too. Although it made the interview a lot longer than we expected it to be. The director said it'd be 5-10 minutes but we actually went on for over an hour.
That was probably one of our best interviews we've done! I'm really curious what kind of documentary he'll end up making.
Then I downloaded some movies off of my house's wi-fi, then we went to get dinner.
Right now I'm calling Lola and we were watching the Hideaki Anno live action directorial debut, Love & Pop. It's been really good so far an hour in then I get a text message saying I have used up all my mobile data and my data speed will be limited. Then the discord stream just stops working for Lola.
So yeah, we're halfway into the movie and we gotta ditch it for now basically. That sucks.
My mobile data plan also runs out in 9/4 so I gotta renew it before that happens.