Cafeteria work day 1
Today was my first official day as cafeteria crew. The new members will arrive in the second or third week of October, and I have a week off next week, so..... maybe 5 weeks of this?
It was hard work, but it's not impossible workload or anything. The physical labour is honestly preferable to the mental stress I'd get during Janitorial.
Uh, it was really exhausting anyhow. But somehow I still had energy to go outside and eat some fried chicken. It was raining and rain always gets me in a chicken mood.
So my mom wants us to go to Disneyland. On Tokyo. She's not like a Disney adult or anything. 30 years ago, when she was 27, she went to the one in Anaheim and remembers having fun there. She wants me to have the same experience. She probably knows I like movies and cartoons and stuff.
She said my brother might object, but if we bring it up during the trip and pressure him he might say yes. So for now the plan is on hold. I looked it up and it looks like you can reserve tickets for the park up until the day before. So that's probably not a problem.
I do wanna go, tbh. It sounds like fun. And I won't get the chance to. I was interested in seeing Marvel stuff, potentially, because I've been in a Marvel superheroes mood lately. For some reason I watched Avengers: Endgame on my phone tonight, while skipping the scenes i don't like. Still a bad movie.
Today I have the nightly reporting duty, so tomorrow I don't go to Suwon. Pretty nice. I'm gonna do as many of these as I can because it means not going to Suwon to do cafeteria work.
Today was my first official day as cafeteria crew. The new members will arrive in the second or third week of October, and I have a week off next week, so..... maybe 5 weeks of this?
It was hard work, but it's not impossible workload or anything. The physical labour is honestly preferable to the mental stress I'd get during Janitorial.
Uh, it was really exhausting anyhow. But somehow I still had energy to go outside and eat some fried chicken. It was raining and rain always gets me in a chicken mood.
So my mom wants us to go to Disneyland. On Tokyo. She's not like a Disney adult or anything. 30 years ago, when she was 27, she went to the one in Anaheim and remembers having fun there. She wants me to have the same experience. She probably knows I like movies and cartoons and stuff.
She said my brother might object, but if we bring it up during the trip and pressure him he might say yes. So for now the plan is on hold. I looked it up and it looks like you can reserve tickets for the park up until the day before. So that's probably not a problem.
I do wanna go, tbh. It sounds like fun. And I won't get the chance to. I was interested in seeing Marvel stuff, potentially, because I've been in a Marvel superheroes mood lately. For some reason I watched Avengers: Endgame on my phone tonight, while skipping the scenes i don't like. Still a bad movie.
Today I have the nightly reporting duty, so tomorrow I don't go to Suwon. Pretty nice. I'm gonna do as many of these as I can because it means not going to Suwon to do cafeteria work.