9/1/26

Sep. 2nd, 2026 01:55 am
queen_unicorn_reject: trixie (Default)
[personal profile] queen_unicorn_reject
Sleepy

Did the night thing. Went to sleep. Afternoon shift was at the Storage Division. Pretty sweet gig.

I slept for a little bit after work and then had to head out to the JW meeting. Was late by like 3 minutes. Whatever.

Came back. Today was "room worship" which is usually on Monday but was postponed to today. We wrote bible verses that best fit one of the people in the room.

Then I hung out with Memon and Lola. They were showing their record collection to each other. Then Memon had to go so Lola and I kept watching the movie we couldn't finish the other night. Hideaki Anno's Love & Pop.

Man. What a movie. That was kinda fucked up.

Anyway. I should go to sleep soon but I'm not sleepy enough. Rip.

Profile

queen_unicorn_reject: trixie (Default)
queen_unicorn_reject

September 2026

S M T W T F S
   1 2 34 5
67 89101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 05:25 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios