Sleepy (First proper day at the cafeteria)
Cafeteria work.... isn't really the worst thing, yet. It's only really the hour and a half of washing dishes that's hard work, and that's only like 90 minutes. Compared to the Civil Affairs Division, I still work way less.
I haven't taken a shower in.... like 2 days, tbh. It's pretty bad. I don't think I smell or anything, but I do feel a bit gross. I'll take a shower tomorrow for sure.
Obsession, the movie, came out in theatres in Korea now. I really wanna go see it, even though I can just stream it. I feel like watching it in theatres will be fun.
Hanging out with Stella today. I will probably go to bed soon tho. Am sleepy again.
Cafeteria work.... isn't really the worst thing, yet. It's only really the hour and a half of washing dishes that's hard work, and that's only like 90 minutes. Compared to the Civil Affairs Division, I still work way less.
I haven't taken a shower in.... like 2 days, tbh. It's pretty bad. I don't think I smell or anything, but I do feel a bit gross. I'll take a shower tomorrow for sure.
Obsession, the movie, came out in theatres in Korea now. I really wanna go see it, even though I can just stream it. I feel like watching it in theatres will be fun.
Hanging out with Stella today. I will probably go to bed soon tho. Am sleepy again.