9/7/26

Sep. 8th, 2026 02:55 am
queen_unicorn_reject: trixie (Default)
[personal profile] queen_unicorn_reject
Day before vacation

Oh I havent posted in like three days. Damn.

What'd I do this weekend? Slept until 6PM on Saturday, washed my bedsheets and did the laundry. Not much besides that.

Sunday was JW shit day. Went out to missionary work, did the meeting. Ate shabu shabu with people after that.

I was so tired so I went to sleep at like, 11PM. That's why I didn't write a thing.

Monday is my first and last day of work today. I just did the cafeteria work as always. My co-workers really want me to buy sake and alcohol and whiskey and stuff like that lol. They are probably joking obviously.

Passed out after work, but miraculously I managed to wake up at 7:30 PM and I took a shower. Then I did laundry. Then I ordered some fried chicken delivery. Then ate it!

I hung out with Stella tonight and we watched Bocchi the Rock. I'm gonna be going to Shimokitazawa so I wanted to rewatch Bocchi anyway and Stella hadn't watched it before. It was fun!

Ok. Tomorrow I start my vacation. Tuesday is packing day, I board the plane to Narita International Airport in Tokyo at 8:25 AM on Wednesday. Then I stay until 10AM... I think? On Saturday. 3 nights, 4 days.

Still gotta figure out what shit to do once we're there, lol.

Profile

queen_unicorn_reject: trixie (Default)
queen_unicorn_reject

September 2026

S M T W T F S
   1 2 34 5
67 89101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 05:25 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios