10/4/26

Oct. 5th, 2026 03:42 am
queen_unicorn_reject: trixie (Default)
[personal profile] queen_unicorn_reject
Sunday

Today was mostly doing JW shit. Boring.

Went out at 10:30, came back at 7PM. Just my whole day evaporated.

Oh well.

I've been calling with Memon but there's just one problem. When they stream their screen, on my end it just loads indefinitely. Occasionally, it picks up, but then it stays on that one frame, and goes back to loading.

I thought it was on my end so I did a bunch of stuff. But it was also happening on my phone so it has to be something with Memon's Macbook. Anyway, we kinda gave up and I just let Memon read Homestuck in the background. Cuz that's what we wanted to do, read Homestuck together.

Tomorrow is a holiday, on a Monday! Wow. I can't go outside but I will sure enjoy sleeping for a very long time.

Profile

queen_unicorn_reject: trixie (Default)
queen_unicorn_reject

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    1 23
4 56 78 910
1112 13 1415 16 17
1819 2021 22 23 24
2526 2728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 27th, 2026 01:11 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios